No1. Job Title: Consultant
(1) Participate in the preparation of corporate social responsibility reports, social responsibility management consulting, business management consulting, corporate culture consulting, brand management consulting, etc.;
(2) Participate in social responsibility training and enterprise management training related work;
(3) Participate in research on theoretical topics related to sustainable development.
(1) Excellent undergraduates with master's degree or above in economic management, finance, sociology, MBA, environmental management, Chinese, etc. or with relevant work experience in corporate social responsibility and public relations planning;
(2) Those with more than 1 year of business management consulting experience are preferred;
(3) Those who have a good theoretical foundation or practical experience in corporate social responsibility, and those with research projects are preferred;
(4) Have strong logical thinking ability, master the methods of social science research, be familiar with related tools such as management science and economics, have strong learning ability, and have good writing skills;
(5) Have good English reading and writing skills;
(6) Work diligently, work hard, and have a good team spirit.
No2. Job Title: Assistant Consultant
1. Participate in projects such as sustainable development report writing, sustainable development management consulting, and responsible brand management consulting;
2. Participate in corporate culture consulting, risk management assessment consulting, party building management innovation consulting, business management consulting and other projects;
3. Participate in relevant work related to sustainable development training and business management training;
4. Participate in research on theoretical topics related to sustainable development.
1. Bachelor degree or above, majors in economics, management, sociology, finance, etc.;
2. Have strong logical thinking ability, strong learning ability and good writing skills;
3. Work diligently, work hard, and have a good team spirit.
No3. Job Title: Researcher
1. Participate in data collection, research and research, and coordinate project experts in the research project to ensure the smooth progress of the project plan and the smooth realization of the project objectives.
2. Report project progress to the project manager on a regular basis and seek necessary assistance
3. Coordinate project personnel, project experts and subcontractors, regularly supervise the delivery of the results of the phases, organize project seminars, complete the meeting minutes, and advance the parties to complete matching changes according to the project plan.
4. Supervise and ensure the timely submission of various reports, including project agreement reports, project implementation evaluation reports/project interim reports, project quarterly review reports, and other reports required by other regulatory agencies.
5. Assist the project manager to complete the project's regular financial review and results review
6. Facilitate the work of project experts and subcontractors at home and abroad
7. Cooperate with the project and maintain good communication with other relevant institutions
8. Promote exchanges and sharing between the project and other projects at home and abroad, and carry out international promotion of project results.
1. Master's degree or above, management, economics, sociology and other professionals are preferred;
2. Have a certain research ability
3. Experience with project management
4. Have organizational coordination capabilities involving multiple parties
5. Ability to manage budgets, work effectively with project staff at all levels, and project experts and other agencies involved in the implementation of the project
6. Good Chinese writing ability and communication skills in both Chinese and English, with certain text results
7. Have good analytical and problem solving skills
No4. Job Title: Assistant Researcher
1. Assist in data collection, project research, interview research, conference research work
2. Assist in international promotion work
1. Bachelor degree or above, no specialties;
2. Have a certain research ability
3. Have good data collection ability
4. Have good analytical and problem solving skills
No5. Job Title: Marketing Commissioner
1. Customer relationship maintenance and new customer development;
2. Market information collection and analysis;
3. Inter-information tracking and collection.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in marketing, advertising, journalism, Chinese, etc.;
2. Have strong outreach negotiation ability and communication and coordination ability; have keen market insight and analytical ability;
3. The logical thinking is clear, the work is serious, meticulous, expressive, and have good working habits;
4. Have a team spirit, have a high-spirited attitude, can withstand greater work pressure, adapt to business trips;
5. Those who have experience in customer development have priority and understand that corporate social responsibility is preferred.
No6. Job Title: Director of Public Relations Communications
1. Public relations communication strategy: According to the development needs of the research institute, formulate annual and monthly special public relations communication strategies and promote implementation;
2. Brand activity planning: organize and plan the major brand activities of the institute, and shape the influence of the research institute brand;
3. Integrate public relations resources: integrate relevant resources such as government, institutions, organizations, etc., and cooperate to carry out important activities, forums, meetings, etc.;
4. Media Communication Management: Responsible for the integrated communication of external media resources of the Institute, and the daily operation of internal media (WeChat, Weibo, website, journals, etc.);
5. Internal brand management: responsible for the research institute VI logo, overall brand image planning, etc.;
6. Other related work: Responsible for other tasks assigned by the leadership of the hospital.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in Chinese, news communication and marketing;
2. Have more than 5 years of work experience;
3. Consult the company's experience in public relations and leadership, or the experience of a well-known public relations company;
4. Have practical experience in large-scale public relations communication and management;
5. English can be a working language (spoken and written);
6. Good communication skills and information mining capabilities;
7. Have a good writing skills and be able to write general news articles. Basic draft editing and topic planning skills;
8. Work meticulous, proactive, and teamwork awareness. Familiar or willing to give priority to long-term workers in the field of sustainability/corporate social responsibility.
No7. Job Title: Communication Supervisor
1. Responsible for maintaining the Institute's website and official Weibo
2. Responsible for the operation management of the WeChat public account and WeChat group (excluding content creation)
3. Responsible for the production of the internal newsletter of the institute (once a month)
4. Responsible for statistical analysis of dissemination data (once a month)
5. Responsible for developing and maintaining external media relations
6. Cooperate with department heads to complete the planning and execution of various activities
7. Cooperate with the department head to complete the temporary work explained by the hospital leadership
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in Chinese or news communication
2. Has more than 1 year of work experience.
3. Have a good writing skills and be able to write general news articles. Basic draft editing and topic planning skills. Experience in the media industry is preferred.
4. Familiar with the creative orchestration process and communication characteristics of Weibo, WeChat and other media. New media and community operation experience is preferred.
5. Work meticulous, proactive, and teamwork awareness. Familiar or willing to give priority to long-term workers in the field of sustainability/corporate social responsibility.
No8. Job Title: Information Specialist
1. Responsible for the research and development of the database software, operation and hardware upgrade, maintenance
2. Responsible for the development and operation management of the external information retrieval system of the institute
3. Responsible for external data information (external literature, industry reports, key area reports, policy documents) collection and statistical analysis
4. Responsible for the statistical filing of internal data, contracts, archives, conference materials, supplier information, etc.
5. Cooperate with department heads to complete the temporary work explained by the leaders of the hospital
1. Bachelor degree or above, computer related major is preferred.
2. With basic software development and maintenance capabilities, can assist in the development and maintenance of the research database software system and external information retrieval system.
3. With basic information retrieval capabilities and data analysis capabilities, it can routinely follow up external information collection and statistical analysis.
4. Have good communication and coordination skills, and be able to communicate and collaborate well with various departments within the Institute and external suppliers.
5. Have a good writing skills and be able to write general statistical analysis reports.
6. Work meticulous, proactive, responsible and teamwork awareness.
7. Familiar or willing to give priority to long-term workers in the field of sustainable development / corporate social responsibility.
No9. Job Title: Finance Manager
1. Organize and lead the company's finance, cost, budget, accounting and supervision, financial analysis, etc.
2. Establish and improve financial management systems and work processes, establish internal accounting systems and business processes
3. Master the company's financial status, operating results and changes in funds, and prepare the company's financial budget and cost control plan on a monthly basis.
4. Organizing budgets, financial revenue and expenditure plans, cost control plans, etc.
5. Responsible department management
6. Other matters assigned by company leaders
1. Bachelor degree or above in finance related major, with intermediate accountant or certified public accountant qualification, and more than 5 years of financial management experience;
2. Familiar with the policies and regulations in the financial, after-tax and related fields;
3. Ability to establish and improve the company's financial accounting system and optimize the financial management and control process;
4. Strong financial analysis skills
5. Being honest and honest; doing things seriously and cautiously; having good professional ethics and integrity.